Pages

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Amy @ Reflections

After being disappointed with almost every hair cut that I have gotten for a couple of years... I met someone here in the Savannah/Pooler area that is AWESOME!!! She is not only a very talented stylist, but she's also very sweet. Remember the days of going to the hair salon and chatting, relaxing, and getting pretty? I actually had one of those days and it was wonderful! Everyone at Reflections (the salon that Amy works at) was super nice. Even though they were all busy, they didn't make anyone feel rushed. That in it's self deserves a metal in this day and age. If I am willing to put a personal recommendation on our family blog... then I hope you understand that it is sincere.
AMY
Reflections Salon and Day Spa
1002 US Hwy West Ste D
Pooler, GA 31322
(912)748-3588

No comments: