Pages

Friday, February 26, 2010

BACK TO OUR BLOG! :o)

It seems that one of our biggest problems with blogging was our old computer. We have since retired the old one and it's amazing how much faster (and quieter) the new one is.

We have quite a lot to catch up with.. so it will have to come little by little.

We are currently excited about a trip to Disney. I can hardly wait to see April's face when she gets to see Cinderella's Castle. *giggle* AND Jon's reaction to April and Logan *double giggle*. I am so grateful for the opportunity to take the family on such an exciting vacation.

Speaking of opportunity.. If you get a chance to take part in the "Give a Day, Get a Disney Day" program.. I highly recommend it. You never know what kind of opportunities you might find. We turned in hand made cards that were to be handed out to seniors who are home bound, to help brighten their day. :o) I was able to make them at HOME and turn them in at a scheduled time.

To my dear friend, Bailey, who introduced me to blogging... "I'm Baaaaaaack!" :o)

Pictures, video, and stories to come once we get things transfered over.

1 comment:

Bailey said...

Hey, hey! I shout out, I love it! Welcome back :D