Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

New game and a lesson in Static Electricity

April has a new favorite game!! I saw a variation of this online.. and just used what I had on hand to make it work. :o)
I used colored pom-poms and paper plates. As you can see I wrote the name of the color and the coloured the outer ring to make ti more obvious for her.
**********************************

Some days I grab the camera as I'm walking out the door for those.. just in case moments. Today just happened to be one of those days :o)





Notice anything a little off?


Here's a closer look. LOL


As you can see.. Jessie came along on our trip to Kroger. But If you look close, you can see that April chose a gift from her Nana as her foot gear.
BUZZ LIGHTYEAR Rainboots!!! LOL Why Not??! Right?!?!

No comments: