Pages

Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mommies that we know and love!
I had a very nice Mother's Day. April (with a good bit of help from Jon) got me a beautiful bouquet of Sunflowers, a really cute card, dinner, and TONS of smiles and hugs. Ok, she didn't need much help with the smiles and hugs.
I am truly very lucky! I have a husband that I love very much, a beautiful little girl, and we're surrounded by pets that we adore! I don't think I could ask for much more. Well maybe to win the lottery!... but that would just be gravy!

2 comments:

Sheena said...

Just caught up with all your blogs - I'm most impressed by April crawling and must add that I'm also a bit impressed by that golf ball!

Glad you're all doing fine, that Jon got a chance to go to Masters and caddy there, and that April got over that rather scary bout of Roseola.

Happy Mother's Day yesterday - looks to me like you don't even need any gravy.

Love to all

Sheena

Bailey said...

ok, i am BACK on the internet!! whoo hoo! so, i'm glad mother's day was wonderful, and we had fun finally catching up with y'all yesterday!! AND...the pic of april with the sunflower? perfect!!