Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

Muffin Tin Monday - No Theme

Sick Mommy = Lame "tin"

Raisins, carrots, baby pickle, ranch, bread and Swiss cheese cut into the shape of a flower.

There was no theme this week as it is the Monday after Mother's Day. April still isn't eating much as we have all been pretty sick with a summer cold. So this week is more of just things for her to snack on. (Thank You Mom for the silicone cups :o) April thought they were pretty cool!)
I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day! I can't imagine Mother's Day being anything but wonderful..

To check out what other MTM Moms are up to..

check out Muffin Tin Monday!!

10 comments:

littlewondersdays said...

I like the flower cut outs for the sandwich. Hope she feels better soon!

Jamie said...

Looks yummy!

Tyrone & Bailey said...

Looks good to me! :)

You know we do the tin sporadically and not on any given day and have for a long while. Ours normally isn't a meal, anyway. It's a snack tray for us....which I love b/c it's portion control and saves me from running to the kitchen all 50 bazillion times Shiloh yells "I'm HUNGRY!!!" lol Whenever I see the growth spurts coming on, I drag back out the tin! :D

JDaniel4's Mom said...

What a fun! I like cups too. The flowers look yummy!

Alie said...

Yummy! Hope you all feel better soon!

The Princess said...

We love silicon liners - Buddha Bear likes to stack them up as he finishes each one.

Lisa said...

Looks great!

varunner said...

Wait. You live in Hilton Head? Really? I'm so jealous. Best.running.beach.ever.
Cute tray/tin! :-)

kris in larryville said...

I love the flowers. I am just getting into cutting shapes myself and Audrey loves them. If it works...

Mommyof2girlz said...

Love the tulip cutouts! Yummy tin, hope your feeling better :)