Pages

Saturday, September 18, 2010

I know.. I know... Before the emails start,

I have had a lot on my plate this past week... but I am back on and looking forward to getting back on schedule. :o)
  • I have already posted about Bunny's cardiology appointment.
  • I have started trying to do "extreme couponing" and so far I have had pretty good success. I will post about that once i get some pictures and have a better idea of what I'm doing.
  • I have tried a couple of new recipes for home made Play-Dough and I will post that soon.
  • Jon and I will be pretty busy over the next month. RUSH show in ATL, golf tournament in Norcross, Jon's high school reunion in Athens, GA... It looks like we will be busy little bees.

Stick with me folks! I got a little over my head when everything happened with April, but now I know better what's going on and I am getting back on track. :o)

No comments: