Pages

Saturday, February 21, 2009

April's Big Girl Bed!!!

I had to share our morning with you guys!!! It was a very big day for our little girl! She moved into a BIG GIRL BED!! (The selfish side of me thinks it's not even close to being fair that she's getting so big so fast.)

.
Last night in her crib with her Momo.
This is what I get for leaving her with a big girl cup while I helped Daddy with putting the bed together.
A big sticky apple juice mess!!

We could hardly get the sheet on. She kept climbing up onto the bed. LOL
Just the right size for a big girl.

The Big Momo cracks me up!!! I think it may take up more room in her bed than she does. :)

Her first nap in her toddler bed.
(Note the shoe still on her right foot. LOL )
Awwwww! April with her "Momo"!

This is her Daddy introducing her to Choc Chunk Cookies this morning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Totally not fair that they grow up so fast. Seriously, you will blink and first day of school, blink again, college. On a happier note, the new bed is ADORABLE!!! And the Momo is seriously bigger than the kid. Ezra saw the pictures and was shocked that Nemo/Momo stuffies exist. The whole family decided the Momos and April at nap time make a great photo. Big Girl, sigh, great...now you made me cry! That's it, I have to find a way to seal the kids in a bubble so they never age. Love from KCMO.

Mullis family on the Road said...

I love her new big girl bed, and she looks like she loves it too. SHe also looks adorable in the outfit that I gave her, I hope she like the rest of the clothes.