Pages

Friday, June 11, 2010

You like me.. You reeally like me!

Who knew? Not me. Sadly it wasn't until someone sent me a "Congrats" comment, did I realized that I had been given an award. It made me smile :o)
Two Bears Farm gave me The Versatile Blogger Award.
So the rules of the award are this:1. Thank the person who gave you the award 2. Tell seven things about yourself3. Pass the award on to 15 other bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic!(in no particular order)4. Let them know you have awarded them the prize.


So in following the rules (Not something I'm always good at LOL)

Here are 7 things about me that you may or may not know.

1. I LOVE everything about the ocean. Especially SHARKS! I have way to much useless information stuck upstairs about sharks. During Shark Week on the Discovery Channel.. Forget it! I'm not leaving the house.
2. I am afraid of the water. Yeah.. I know. Silly right? It's my primary fascination.. and biggest fear at the same time. Maybe I just know to much about the things that live in there. LOL
3. I am a HUGE fan of my husband. He truly is my best friend. I think we make a great team and I will have no problem taking you down if you say anything bad about him.
4. I struggle with Fibromyalgia. Some days are better than others.. but even if it's a good day I have to choose my battles. I try very hard to stay positive, but good grief that's hard some days.
5. My beautiful little family gives me a new purpose. I adore them more that I could ever express.
6. I was married at Sunrise on Tybee Island Beach almost 5 years ago.
and last but not least...
7. The ladies that I have found through blogger land, have been a community that I have truly enjoyed! You may have a blog helping others learn about homeschooling, teaching others about new ways to spice up your meals (Muffin Tin Monday, Bentos,..) or you simply agree with me, that this adventure we call motherhood is AWESOME!, :o)

And Now... The Awards go to... *drum roll*

1.Two Bears Farm
2. Mama & Company
3. The Martin Zoo (Deserved but is a private blog, so I don't think you will be able to see it)
4. Muffin Tin Monday Blog
5. JDaniel's Mom
6. No Time For Flash Cards
7. Lunchbox Limbo
8. Sippy Cup Central
9. The Fantastic Five
10. The Crafty Crow
11. In The Kitchen With Audrey
12. What's For Lunch At Our House
13. Funny Days With Mommy and Maddie
14. Confessions Of A Homeschooler
15. Adventures Of A Flake
Now that I have listed a few of my favorites.. You ladies ROCK! Thank You for sharing ideas and tips with the rest of us. You make the blogger community ROCK!

6 comments:

Bailey said...

thank you :) i'll get on it soon!

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

I guess I kind of dropped the ball on notifying people. I meant to! I think it is so cool you got married on Tybee Island!

Confessions Of A Homeschooler said...

Hi, thanks so much for linking to my site! How nice of you, love your Muffin Tin Monday post by the way!

Unknown said...

Congrats Mama!!!! You rock!

Mama & Co.
www.mamaandcompany.com

amanda said...

congrats to you, and thank you for adding my blog to the list!
sorry I just saw your email - it went into the spam folder :(

Kelly Polizzi said...

hi, i just found your blog after searching through Muffin Tin Monday which I was considering joining. I'm so glad I did because I have loved reading your posts and looking at all your yummy lunches. I'm now a new follower!